HPPP Mission & Values
To proactively identify issues of hunger and poverty and advocate short and long term solutions.
- We believe that every individual should be treated with dignity and respect
- No one should go without adequate and appropriate food.
- Everyone should be able to support themselves and their families.
- Everyone should be provided the opportunity to reach their potential.
- Everyone should be personally involved in reaching their goals and moving toward self-sufficiency.
- Broad- based community involvement and collaboration are necessary for achieving significant progress and lasting change.
Meetings are every other month (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Dec)
on the first Wednesday of the month
at Woodlands Church in Plover
from 12:00-1:30 – bring your lunch and bring a friend!
Community Awareness and Education